Friday, May 20, 2011

Vacation on the Brain!

I generally get really excited, really easy.
It hasn't even been 24 hours since I booked our cruise for October and I've already wasted the evening away looking for "Cruise Wear".
I will be updating this because there are a lot more things I have in mind but for right now, at this moment, I'm obsessed with this top:

Forever 21
It has such a sexy racer back... OBSESSED. But, I never make it to the mall so I may have to rely on my sister (who works at the mall) or my BFF, Jill who lives there. Yes, I could order online but I'M CHEAP. Hehe!


I've also scoured the internet for ideas for my daughter and I have a couple projects in mind that should result in some really stinkin' cute deck dresses (get it, cruise...) but I fear if I post my ideas they won't come to fruition so I will keep them to myself for now : ) 


Oh, I also have an idea on how to fund my vacation wardrobe and I will hopefully be posting about that venture soon as well.


2 comments:

  1. Love that top! I will be taking a cruise in December and I can't wait to start shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually broke down and ordered it online. I went to the store with husband in child in tow, so you can imagine how well I was able to search for it, and I couldn't find it. Now I can't wait for it to arrive - EEK!

    ReplyDelete