Monday, July 30, 2012

I don't write on my blog but I'll write on yours!

Oh, hey. It's been a while, I know. It's like we see each other in the grocery store and it's been so long since we've spoke that we're not sure if should say "hi" so we just awkwardly ignore each other's existence.

I've thought of blogging several times but the usual array of excuses have got in the way. I won't bore you.

Right now I'm in the haze of my last couple weeks of school - FOREVER. I'm graduating UF with my BSBA and it's been a long time coming. Therefore, you may not hear from me again until after G-day...

While I've been lazy on my blog I've kept busy on Instagram. I started documenting my daughter's school/daycare lunches and Brandy from Mannlymama fame asked if I'd like to guest post on her blog. I jumped at the chance since I had the opportunity to potentially help other moms and receive ideas in return.

Guest posting for Brandy was a lot of fun and the blogging bug is back in my system. I encourage you to check out my post on Mannlymama and also check out her other features under Toddler Dinners for great meal ideas while you're there!

No comments:

Post a Comment