Thursday, June 9, 2011

Throwin' It Back to the Old School, Because I'm so Cool

My daughter and I were singing before bedtime and after repeating the ABC's and Twinkle Little Star, I whipped this gem out of my back pocket... The song made my daughter crack up with laughter, especially with the silly hand movements. After we were done laughing my husband asked what show the song was from and I admitted I had no idea but I remember it from my childhood. With the beauty of YouTube, I give you "Skinnamarinky Dinky Dink," circa 1986 (the year I was born):


Apparently we used to watch Sharon Lois & Bram's Elephant Show. I vaugely remember the elephant but I do not remember all the creepy adults skulking through the woods, weird! 

1 comment:

  1. "Skinnamarinky Dinky Dink, Skinnamarinky Do, I love you
    I love you in the morning, in the afternoon
    I love you at night and underneath the moon"

    And that was all from memory! :)

    ReplyDelete