Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Fancies

In order to get myself more disciplined about posting I wanted to have a weekly post where I can at least check-in and let anyone out there who cares know what I'm into as of lately. If you follow me on Twitter it may not be hard to figure out so if you think I'm being redundant just, click-away...


1. Workouts
To make a long story short, I may come off as a workout fanatic and to an extent I am because I was a fat kid. I started working out in the summer between seventh and eighth grade because I decided I didn't want to be fat anymore. My main motivator was my best friend, we motivated each other because we were around the same size and wanted to be healthy. Before I started working out, the last time I had weighed myself was in sixth grade and I was over 180 pounds. The delightful thing about working out and watching what you eat is that it works... The hard part is that you can never stop (at least I can't, not with this metabolism). So I give you what has been keeping me motivated this week:


Tuesday: 40 Minute, 5 Mile Bike Ride while pulling my 2 year-old in her trailer (pulling over 55 lbs), exhausts me to the core and we make a pit-stop at the park, little does my daughter know: we take the looong way to get there!


Wednesday: My new obsession, the Tone It Up Girls! Their new workout is a killer and I'm pretty sure why it hurts to laugh! You can find more of their info and workouts on YouTube.


Thursday: No matter who else comes along, there will always be Jillian in my routine! I'm on level two of her Yoga Meltdown and will stay there until I master all the moves!


Pretty sure you can get this anywhere:
Amazon, Target, Wal-Mart




2. Beverage
Starbucks has coconut now and after trying it in a frappuccino and most recently in a cappuccino, both of which were topped with whipped cream and toasted coconut I've decided that I cannot choose between them. It just depends if I want something hot or cold.
NOTE: This is not on the "eating well" tip and clearly a splurge!
Coconut cream frappuccino



3. Etsy
Researching supplies, inspiration, and more formal graphics for MY SHOP along with more formal shipping accouterments - I can't get enough and I feel so inspired. I have a list going of what I want to implement and hope it all comes to fruition!


4. Music
I like all music, some of what I'm loving lately... 
Country - "Dirt Road Anthem" Jason Aldean (it's different, not what you hear every day). 
Rap - "6' 7'" Lil Wayne feat. Corey Gunz (explicit) & "Moment for Life" Nicki Minaj & Drake (gets my workouts pumped, inspirational). 
Alternative - "Tighten Up" The Black Keys (just plain funky).








5. Style
I've decided I need more turquoise in my wardrobe, so I've been seeking it out and bought a special little beauty to make a one of a kind piece of jewelry. I can't wait for all the elements to arrive and will be soon to share the finished product!


Beautiful ring from Jewelmint.com




Hope everyone had a great week and hope you have an even better weekend!


XO,


Stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment