Sunday, November 20, 2011

My A,B,C's



I straight-up stole this from one of my favorite people in zee world: Morgan. This is fun, it’s like those blurbs celebrities fill out in Cosmo. I always liked those…

A. Age: As Daniel Tosh says, I’m on the wrong side of 25 (I’ll be 26 in February).
B. Bed size: King and we sleep with separate covers. Cover-stealing problem solved, people!
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the toilets, obvs.
D. Dogs: We have two dogs; Xena is 8 and she’s a German shepherd mix and Bradley is 4 and he’s a Pomeranian. I hated having dogs when Laila was a baby because as she was crawling on the floor I was made very aware of how often I should be vacuuming. Now? Their fur is a pain but they are an important part of our family. We will always have a big dog and I’m really fond of having a little lap dog.
E. Essential start to your day: Washing my hair, I feel like I can conquer the world with clean hair.
F. Favorite color: MUSTARD YELLOW! Ugh, I love just saying it because I get an image of it in my head and I’m instantly happy!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver – or white gold.
H. Height: 5’[almost] 9″
I. Instruments you play: Straightening iron & curling iron. I’m not musical but I have relationships with the music I listen to.
J. Job title: Customer Service Extraordinaire a.k.a. the person who gets screamed at over policies and procedures that I clearly made up JUST to piss you off. Oh, but I will make you smile before you leave my office!!!
K. Kids: Laila, Monster, Goober, Bun, Bunny Roo (all one child).
L. Live: FL born and raised. I told my husband I want to move somewhere interesting, he asked what I meant, I said anywhere but here. A change of scenery would be nice!
M. Mother’s name: Gaela Jean
N. Nicknames: My dad called me Bumpkin when I was little. My husband calls me Babs or Little Miss. Some of my best friends call me Stacers, Roo, or just plain Stace.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Once when my sister broke her arm when she dove off a couch at our aunt’s house and once when I had Laila.
P. Pet peeves: There are so many… People who don’t teach their child manners so their kid is a jerk to mine on the playground. People who put leashes on their kids. Oh, and bloggers and/or YouTube people who give the vibe that they think they’re famous and too good to communicate with little people.
Q. Quote from a movie: “Take that vest off, you look like Aladdin.” –Superbad. This isn’t my favorite of all time but we saw this movie three times in the theater because it made us laugh so hard. I’m not one to remember quotes, just how a movie made me feel.
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: A brother who is 21 and a sister who is 19.
U. Underwear: Whatever doesn’t cut into my hips, cuz mama got back.
V. Vegetable you hate: CILANTRO! Gah! If butt tastes like anything, I imagine it tastes like cilantro.
W. What makes you run late: Making sure I have all of my daughter’s accoutrements in tow.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Besides my teeth? My knees. I had really bad knees growing up and there were a couple times when I dislocated them that I had to get them imaged to see if I tore ligaments. I never did have anything torn but moving my crazy-weak, crazy-sore knee around in odd angles was a blast!
Y. Yummy food that you make: Beer-battered shrimp/fish, and ceviche is my newest obsession.
Z. Zoo animal: Penguins. I like watching them waddle on land and then glide so gracefully in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment